Less time falling asleep, less waking up in the night, more time sleeping. The Dreem 2 headband precisely monitors your sleep all through the night by measuring your brain activity, heart rate and movement with the precision of a sleep lab. It plays sound to make falling asleep easier, improve your deep sleep and wake you up gently.
The app then uses the headband’s data to provide you with an accurate night report and to deliver personalized sleep-restructuring exercises and tips, developed with experts.
How does it work?
- Create a state of sleep-friendly calm with Dreem’s falling asleep techniques designed to stop racing thoughts at bedtime so you fall asleep more relaxed.
- Once you’re in the deep sleep, the headband sends bursts of sound-pink noise at specific intervals, to strengthen the quality of deep sleep.
- When it’s time for you to wake up, the headband will choose the moment your sleep is lightest within a time window of your choice, for a more refreshed, easier morning.
- Then every morning your night data is displayed in-app, showing how long you slept, how long it took you to fall asleep and how many times you woke up in the night.
Depending on the nature of your sleep problem, you’ll be guided into one of our programs that use different elements of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I), the reference solution recognized by the medical community.
Why do we think this one is special?
It allows you to see your brainwaves in real time which is unheard of outside of a sleep clinic.
- Dreem 2 headband
- Quick start guide
- 3 band size adjusters
- Power supply adaptors
- USB charging cable
- The companion app
- 2 years manufacturer's warranty