Mute has been anatomically designed to reduce the effects of snoring on sleep by stenting (holding open) and dilating the nasal airways. In turn, this allows the snorer to breathe more easily through their nose, keep their mouth closed during sleep and reduce the vibrations in the throat causing snoring.
Mute can be used on its own to alleviate snoring caused by nasal obstruction, such as congestion, or it can be used in conjunction with other solutions which may help more complex snoring problems.
Benefits of Mute
- Stays in all night: Mute is designed with retention fins to ensure the device stays comfortably in place all night
- Improves sleep: Mute has been anatomically designed to improve sleep by increasing air flow on average by 38% (Clinical trial conducted at the Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital, Australia)
- Comfortable: Mute is made from ultra-soft medical-grade polymers and is anatomically designed to hug the internal structure of the nose for ideal comfort & fit. Mute is latex free and 100% recyclable
- Personalised fit: Mute is the only nasal stent or dilator that uses a patented dilation technology to further personalise the fit by adjusting the paddles
- Gentle stent action: Mute gently stents (holds open) the airway from the internal sidewall of the nose while minimising pressure on the septum
How to use Mute
- Hold the bridge of the product with the loops facing toward you and the paddles away from you
- Gently place the loops in first and tilt the bridge upwards towards the tip of your nose and insert.
- Mute should sit all the way inside the nose with only the bridge showing & spanning across the top of the nostrils
- If mute feels loose or you want greater airflow, you can expand the loops by gently clicking the paddles outwards